Friday, March 25, 2011

Random Friday tid bits...

Happy Friday everyone! I'm not sure about everyone else, but this week has been particularly long and dreadful. Perhaps because it's been non-stop raining here in SF...blah. The plus side of this weather is that it's causing me to excitedly peruse online for summer clothes!!

Since I didn't do a "What I'm Loving Wednesday" post this week, I figured I'd throw up a few odds and ends today that fit under that category.

1. I'm loving that my Giants commercials have finally hit the airwaves. Our agency has had this account for quite sometime now, but this was the first year that my scripts got sold in. It was a very big group effort (James, Olga, Nick...to name a few) and I'm just excited about how they came out. Here are two just to give you a taste, but you can view them all here.



2. I'm loving that I got to have a nice little date with my Tina last night. She wanted to catch the second half of the SDSU game after work, so we walked next door to Hillstone and had some wine and an app. We laughed because before we both got into relationships, we frequently did the "after work drinks" thing...so it was just nice to enjoy some "us" time for an hour.

Rosemary foccacia and olives. Yummy!

3. Lastly, I'm loving March Madness right now. Though I'm always loving this time of year in sports, this year is just crazy. My bracket is completely broken at this point and my team is out of it, so it's just fun to root for the underdog!!
It must also be noted that this is my new favorite salsa. I may need to pack some up for Toronto.
That's all I got, kids. Enjoy your weekends!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment